Monday, June 3, 2013

The Baby Show: Pee Pee like a Big Girl


Players: Brad, Gus, Hope, Ruby
Location: The Kitchen, at afternoon snack

Ruby comes into the room
Ruby: "I'm awake."
Brad: "I see that."
Ruby: "I went pee-pee like a big girl."
Brad: "That's wonderful."
Ruby - picks up a graham cracker left in her spot at the table.
Ruby: "What's this?"
Gus: {IT IS A GRAHAM CRACKER SPRINKLED WITH CINNAMON.}
Hope: {I HEARD IT’S KICKIN’.}
Ruby: "Everyone just calm down a little."
Ruby points at the popcorn
Ruby: "What's that?"
Brad: "It's my popcorn snack."
Ruby: "Can I have some please?"
Brad sighs and gives Ruby a few pieces.
Gus: {WHAT!?!? I DEMAND MORE POPCORN THIS INSTANT. I HAVE FINISHED MY PREVIOUS SNACK!}
Brad - puts more popcorn on Gus's tray
Hope: {I NEED TEETH BADLY!}
Ruby: "Can I have a drink daddy?"
Brad - gets ruby and gus a drink
Gus: {EXCELLENT!}
Gus proceeds to turn his sippy over and shake it until the tray is covered in juice.

(Originally Posted on 5/13/2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment