Monday, October 17, 2011

The Renewing Mind: Joyous Things

Jesus
God
The Holy Spirit
My Daughter
My Son
Any future children
My Wife
The Church
My Mom and Dad
My Sisters
my grandparents
my aunts and uncles
that my extended family is awesome
my in-laws, including the extended family I married into
Old Friends
New Friends
when worship music makes me cry
any children
Any ice cream that doesn't have nuts in it.
Dark Chocolate
Board Games
Video Games
pretending
day dreaming
Books that make you wonder where the day has gone
the smell of cookies baking
the small of the beach in late summer
Peanut Butter and Strawberry Jam
Motorcycles
Scuba Diving
Wind
Long, Almost-too-hot showers
Getting into a hot car
Snow Skiing
Ireland
Red-heads
green eyes
freckles
watching couples hold hands or kiss
kittens
Evergreen Trees
Mountains
when I am writing well and consitantly
sarsaparilla
french fries
bare feet
The Holy Spirit
God
Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment