Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sensitive Geek MAN: Poetry Day ~ Menu by PETA

The last poetry day seemed to sort of work, so i thought I would do it again.
Now, I don't foresee this being an every week sort of thing, so don't get to attached to that aspect.
Also, I am going to continue the thoughts from yesterday in my post tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I apologize to vegans and vegetarians for this poem.


Menu by PETA

If I’d my way
Then everyday
I’d eat the meat of caribou
And tie my fate
Onto a plate
Of lightly roasted kangaroo
I’d think it fine
To nightly dine
On duck billed, web foot platypi
Upon some beast
I’d daily feast
To satiate my appetite
My vulgar pride
Cannot abide
To consume the non-quixotic
I’ll not be filled
Unless what’s killed
Is endangered or exotic
So serve to me
Some chimpanzee
With baked white-breasted guinea fowl
Some animal
Unusual
Like basted breasts of spotted owl
More pleasure does this fare allow
Than lowly, unprotected cow

No comments:

Post a Comment